Please help us to secure their future. Thank you for supporting and helping us in providing the shoemaking education that will provide job opportunities such as a shoes stand at the Mwanjelwa market in the centre of Mbeya.
Able Child Initiatives (ACI) needs $5,000 (see Budget Plan) for the Shoemaking Project in which 10 people per year will be educated in the shoemaking profession. After two years, the project will continue financially independent.
We reached our goal thanks to you!! Your donations are still very needed for our future projects.
|Why you should specifically support ACI’s Shoemaking Project:||When you donate, if you like:|
|– To provide a better future to children and young adults with disabilities that live in poverty|
– Transparency: ACI is a small organisation and provides a newsletter and posts its Finances
– No third parties
– A highly motivated crew existing entirely of volunteers
– Easy communication with the organisation: Options for input from donors
– Sustainability: $5,000 will establish both continuous education and continuous employment
|– Inform us by email that you wish to receive the newsletter every three months. You will receive reports, photo’s and video’s and you will see how your money is put in use.|
– Inform us by email that you allow us to upload your name (or an alias, for instance “family from Utrecht, the Netherlands) and the amount of USD donated on the website for the purpose of transparency and respect to donors.